Have you always wanted to learn Italian and all about the “Bel Paese” culture in a fun and relaxed atmosphere with a small group of students? Here at BEBAS, we offer two basic Italian courses.
Our A1.1 Italian course is intended for students with no previous experience learning Italian. Classes are focused on grammar and basic vocabulary in addition to exploring interesting aspects of Italian culture.
Our A1.2 Italian course aims to give students a solid level of basic Italian by strengthening and expanding the knowledge and abilities acquired in A1.1. At the end of the complete A1 level, students will be able to:
- Understand common daily expressions and form simple sentences to meet immediate needs.
- Introduce themselves and others, and ask for and give basic personal information about their living situation, belongs, and people they know.
- Interact competently at a basic level with Italian speakers who express themselves slowly and clearly.
- Describe when and where something will take place.
- Discuss and determine the location and time of an appointment or get-together.
- Write short, simple letters (i.e. a congratulatory card) and fill out forms with personal information.
- Be familiar with important and interesting aspects of Italian culture.